Saturday, March 15, 2008

You've Got the Cutest Baby Face

There are people who are photogenic and there are people like me, who are not. My niece, Claire (fondly known as Baby Claire by the family) is such a cutie. She instantly puts on the best expressions when her picture is being taken. I have yet to see a bad picture of this very cute child!!

I always put together the family calendar each year because I am the scrapbooker of the family and I love to do it. This year's calendar featured Claire on every page. Not one family member complained. We all knew that as the resident baby of the family, you get headline coverage. And Claire always delivers!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, what a cutie! Sharon, hope you're doing well.
Jeanette

Cindy said...

It's funny how I have her trained to smile whenever she sees my silver camera. Even if she is fussing, if I whip out the camera she will pause and put on a big smile, then resume her fussing.